The comprehensive funding support that marine technology businesses need
Marine Hub Cornwall is playing a leading role in shaping the future of marine renewable energy and marine technology. Our region offers a superb range of funding packages and incentives that can help your marinetech business grow and get your products to market faster.
The funding support could include:
- The Marine-i Challenge Fund, a £3.19M business facing grant programme providing funding for research and development
- Enterprise Zone status offering 100% business rate relief for up to five years
- BIG 2, a £3.6M investment fund to stimulate business growth
- Cornwall and IoS Investment Fund, offering debt or equity investment for RD&I between £25,000 and £1,000,000
- Access to other grants and loans through the €438M Cornwall and Isles of Scilly European Growth Programme
- Access to comprehensive, coordinated business support services through the Growth Hub
- Support for inward investment through Invest in Cornwall
There can be few places in the world that currently offer such comprehensive funding support as Cornwall and the Isles of Scilly.
To register your interest please click here and fill out the simple form: