Wave Hub plays a leading role in advancing offshore renewable energy
Wave Hub is the world’s largest and most technologically advanced site for the testing and development of offshore renewable energy technology. Located 16km offshore from Hayle on the north coast of Cornwall, in the eastern extremes of the Atlantic Ocean, Wave Hub offers:
- A fully consented site for testing offshore renewable energy technology
- Purpose built, pre-installed, grid connected infrastructure with a 30MW export capacity, upgradeable to 48MW
- A Power Purchase Agreement
- Water depths ranging from 51m – 57m
- One of the best wave climates in Europe
- Full fibre optic remote monitoring and metering
- Wave climate monitoring and a full range of baseline data
- Proximity to a variety of ports and support services
- Access to funding support
- A dedicated operational team to support deployment plans.
By enabling the connection and testing of marine energy technologies, Wave Hub is helping to overcome the final hurdles to full commercialisation.
To register your interest please click here and fill out the simple form: